A variety of home learning is given. ALL Is related to the course and will be used as
part of the students’ final grade.
It will mainly consist of:
– Keeping notes on the practical work done in lesson
– Researching the three productions being studied
– Making a presentation, linked to three productions
– Keeping a log book of their progress, connected with Drama skills
– Learning lines for a script they will perform in class
Students will be expected to spend approximately one hour a week
Students will be asked to stay behind after school to complete the work.
A behaviour report will be issued.
A phone call home will be made.
Students will be given reward points.